Elastic Rail Clips
The rail elastic clips are used with railway sleeper to fasten rails on both sides. The rail clips are usually made of forged spring steel, which are manufactured by hot forging process. The forged rail clips are considered to be better than other metal forming process due to most uniform microstructure.
Rail clips processing procedures
Rail clips processing procedures from Lida Rail's factory as follow: Shearing-- Heating to forging temperature - Forming- Hardening -Tempering - Inspection — Packing.
For All Types of rail clips :
1. Pre-assembly with T-bolt and washer (supplementary service)
2. Corrosion protection surface
3. Time saving and transit safe packing
4. full rail clip dimension available
5. package:Woven Bag/Kegs and Pallet/wooden box or upon customers' request
6. Surface treatment: Natural, black oiled, red oiled or upon customer requirement.
7. All rail clips can work well under pressure over 2700lbs.
8. Fatigue life:For Dia.18 is 3 millions cycles without breaking. For Dia.20 is 5 millions cycles without breaking
Anyang Lida , your trustworthy rail clips manufacturer
UIC 54 / UIC 60
BS60A / BS75A / BS80A
JIS37 / JIS50
ISCR50 / ISCR60 / ISCR70
A(I II) / B / III
TJ45 / TJ57
How do we produce rail clips?
Agico produces the rail clips according the scientific procedures of rail clip production strictly and the specific procedures are as follow:
1. Raw material: Premium grade spring steel sourced from a reliable and certified long term producer.
2. Shearing: The spring steel bar has to be sheared as per length required.
3. Heating: to forging temperature (950-1000 degrees Celsius), but over heating shall be avoided to check decarburization.
4. Forming: Proper heated bar is transferred to power press for forging.
5. Hardening: The forged rail clips are transferred to quenching tank. Dimensional accuracy and quench hardness of rail clips are checked before tempering.
6. Tempering: The rail clips are tempered at about 350 Celsius to achieve appropriate toughness in the spring.
7. Inspection: The products are then checked thoroughly as per China CRCC and customer required specification and design.
8. Packing: Clips can be packed in woven bags or upon customer requirement.
Inspection during the production process
How is the quality control of Agico rail clips?
We own a full set of strict quality control system to produce rail clips, from raw material purchasing till the finished clip application. There’s a professional inspection team to check about each process of the production line and every two hour out of the line.
Inspection machine for finished rail clips
What does Lida use to inspect the finished rail clips?
1. Brinell Hardness Tester
2. Carbon and Sulfur Analyzer
3. Rockwell Hardness Machine to test metallic materials
4. Automatic Impact Testing Machine
5. Metallographic Microscope
6. Automatic High-speed Analyzer
7. Fatigue Testing Machine
8. Metallographic Specimen Polishing Machine
9. Metallographic Specimen Pointing Machine
What does Lida do over Pollution Control and Energy Conservation?
At our production base for rail clips, pollution control and energy conservation is a key issue during the designing and construction of the factory to reduce noise of hammer and oil fired furnace as well as reduce smoke release. Preheating the inlet air used in baring of Diesel can save considerable energy as well.